- Competitive Remuneration Structure
- Secure permanent role
- New Zealand owned business
About the Employer
This well-established New Zealand owned family Business is making their mark within the Residential Construction industry. This is driven by their passion for providing an innovative way of building which is easy, exciting and hassle-free from start to finish to deliver a seamless customer experience. The growth phase the business is currently on testifies to their winning mind-set and their genuine desire to bring strength to their local community and region.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a tenacious professional who has an exceptional flair for cultivating customer relationships combined with their proven sales abilities. You will be someone who can build rapport with customers easily and close sales without compromising on making a positive, lasting impression. To ensure you are successful, you will have the backing of ongoing, effective marketing strategies to generate leads.
- Positive and Respectful team culture
- ASAP start | Mon-Fri (no weekends)
- Values driven company
- Achievable Sales targets
- Engage in a warm and welcoming manner with all show home walk-in customers
- Achieving targets and KPI’s, increasing the conversion rate from lead to a closed sale
- Diligently follow up of all quotes, cultivating positive client relationships leading to successful contract.
- Assisting clients through the sales and design process in selecting a package to suit their budget and lifestyle.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the end to end sales process is managed in a timely manner, delivering exceptional customer service
- Active engagement throughout the process at all times, especially with the customer, until final approval of concept plans
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in new home design and/or the construction industry, ideally in Sales
- A genuine interest in listening and understanding the customer’s needs and requirements
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and engaging presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated, resilience towards achievement of personal sales targets
- Energy, passion and drive in all aspects of business development
- Outstanding professional presentation
- Demonstrated history of honesty, integrity and a high level of professionalism
- Proven ability to self-manage and be self-disciplined
- New Zealand Driver’s Licence
If you are a tenacious and driven sales professional with a personable nature and a competitive edge, this may be a great opportunity for you.
Job ID: JSHC05