- Flexibility on work hours to suit
- Exciting career advancement and growth
- Down-to-earth, family-run business
About the Employer
This is a highly successful family-owned business who have paved their way within the automotive industry, providing import and export of car parts for a wide variety of clients across New Zealand. Due to recent business expansion, they are now looking for a driven Accounts Administrator to join their team.
About the Role:
This is a key position within the company that will see you providing top-tier support to a phenomenal Office Manager, whilst helping to handle the day-to-day operations of accounts payable, payroll and general administration tasks.
- Excellent starting rate, with regular pay reviews
- Flexible working arrangements
- Varied and busy work environment
- Phenomenal career growth and advancement opportunities
- Handling of accounts payable functions
- Undertaking weekly payroll
- Management of creditors and creditor transactions
- General office administration and customer service
Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- 3 years of proven experience working in an Accounts Payable position
- Excellent time management skills and an eye for detail
- Strong ethos on honesty and integrity
- Good planning, organisational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and using MYOB Payroll
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.