- Based in Hawkes Bay
- Stable work – long term opportunity
- Excellent facilities and team environment
About the Company
Our client is a successful glass and aluminium company that has stood the test of time. They are committed to quality products, excellent installation and delivering projects on time that meet expectations. With a strong culture of continuous improvement and hard work this is a company that values its people and customers.
About the Role
As an experienced Aluminium Fabricator you will be responsible for the fabrication and assembly of windows and doors for both commercial and residential projects.
- Role with work/life balance working Monday-Friday – the weekends are for you to enjoy!
- Competitive remuneration
- Career development opportunities
Key responsibilities will include:
- Fabrication and assembly of windows and doors
- Handling, cutting, assembling and glazing aluminium frames
- Reading technical drawings
- Manufacturing quality products
- Commitment to quality and safety policies
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Proven experience in aluminium joinery fabrication
- Have good attention to detail and take pride in your workspace
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be a motivated and positive team player
- A clean full car Drivers licence
- Forklift licence would be advantageous
Sounds like you? Apply today! No CV – no problem! Write a brief cover letter with a snapshot of your skills and experience!
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: ASAF01
← Back to job listings