- Small friendly team environment
- Immediate start available
- Stable Full-time permanent position
About the Employer
Our client is an established company in the information management sector delivering innovative approaches for the management of information, records and archives management to government agencies and across the private sector. They are an organisation that values their employees and offers a professional working environment.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a confident, well presented Warehouse Operator to join their team. In this role you will be primarily responsible for securely processing client material brought in every day and ensuring all returned off-site client documentation is destroyed within agreed time frames.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for unloading paper onto a conveyor belt
- Responsible for operating the bailing machine
- Responsible for the maintenance check of shredder
- Perform security checks to ensure the branch operations are secure
- Monitor, adjust and maintain equipment
- Operate forklifts and perform preventive maintenance on forklift equipment
- Ensuring the operational work area is in a tidy condition and free from material and hazards.
- Prompt and accurate recording of daily job sheets.
- Assisting with other tasks as required to support the wider team
- Workplace Health and Safety, and security obligations
To be successful for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Sound work history, ideally within a similar environment such as factory or logistics
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Team focussed with good communication skills
- Good computer literacy and data entry skills
- Willingness to follow instructions and also able to work independently
- Honesty and integrity to deal with confidential information
- Physically fit and able to regularly to be able to manage heavy lifting
- Clean current drivers license with Class 2 would be beneficial
- Forklift license would be beneficial, although not essential
- You will be required to pass a criminal check due to the highly sensitive nature of the business.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a team player with a willingness to learn, positive attitude and want to get in there and do a great job, please Apply!
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID ASDDSO1
← Back to job listings