- OTE $80k-$90k Based on Experience
- Health Insurance + Work uniform
- Multiple Career Paths and Progression Opportunities
- A trust brand and market leading Products
About the Employer:
Our Client supplies heavy equipment and parts through sales and rentals, represented across four countries and still growing! The Group owns 50 retail locations across New Zealand, Australia and the USA, and is now one of the largest privately-owned industry identities in New Zealand and Australia. Today, every division within the Group supports the core business, and this clear focus is a key to the Group’s continuing success. In addition to selling world-leading brands of new & used Construction Equipment, they also have a comprehensive after-sales division for servicing and parts.
About the Role:
We are seeking a self-motivated and results oriented Parts Sales Representative, who has exceptional relationship building and networking skills. Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in heavy diesel mechanics or machinery, and a depth of knowledge to recommend, select and support our valued clients with their purchasing requirements. You will be responsible for managing a regular sales/service call cycle throughout the Waikato/Coromandel region.
- Supportive Management Team
- Autonomous Role
- No weekend work
- Conduct regular sales visits to potential & existing clients within the Waikato/Coromandel region.
- Recommend, select and locate the correct parts for customers and be able to describe the features and benefits based on a high degree of knowledge of machines and equipment
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and trust through excellent client and interpersonal relationships
- Generate new business leads and maximise opportunities with existing clients
- Accurate record keeping, quoting and lead management via company CRM
- Identify and resolve customer concerns, with timely follow up on all client contact
- Represent the company values, ethics and services in a professional manner at all times
Skills and Experience:
- A mechanical trade certification or mechanical / heavy machinery related background is an advantage
- Proven ability to generate new business leads, manage the sales process and deliver exemplary after sales care
- An ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
- Strong relationship building, people and networking skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment police check
- Full and current New Zealand Driver’s license
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JSSRH01.1
← Back to job listings