Recruitment agencies can add real value to your company by providing expert knowledge and contacts, to help you find the right staff for your business. With a wealth of services to choose from out there, how do you find recruitment excellence and go about choosing the right recruitment agency for your company?
There are several key factors to consider when it comes to choosing a recruitment agency that will deliver outstanding service. To find the best one for you and your budget, it’s ideal to give yourself a few options and research. Here are some important points to consider during your research:
- Serviceability – There are two types of recruitment agencies specialist and generalists. When selecting an agency, it’s important to ensure they can recruit for your industry and have experience doing so.
- What is included in the service offered? – One of many reasons employers seek the services of recruitment agency, is to take the ‘hassle’ away from the employer. So, it’s really important to ask what can the agency do for you. Do they take a job brief? Write and post the job ad? Screen all resumes? Complete reference checks, liaise between candidate and employer etc.
- Success rate – Always investigate an agencies success rate as this will play a major role in the decision making process. By reviewing customer feedback and testimonials from other clients, will provide you with an insight of what to expect.
- Replacement Guarantee – No one wants to enter into a recruitment arrangement thinking you need to have a guarantee. However having one in place protects you as a client and provides you with an option to handle unforeseen circumstances.
- Affordability – As there are many recruitment agencies to consider, all with different pricing models a major deciding factor is affordability. All businesses essentially want two things from a recruitment agency, the first is great candidates and the second is affordable pricing without compromising on quality and customer service.
The Recruitment Alternative challenges the recruitment ‘norm’ of exorbitant fees, we place a job seeker every working day of the year and enjoy the business of hundreds of clients. Further supporting how we are able to charge such affordable prices for our top-quality services.
Recruiting across Australia and New Zealand our placement success rate is consistently over 85% and because of our service levels, 80% of our business is repeat business from happy clients. We’re so confident of the quality of our recruitment services, we offer a ‘no questions’ asked ‘3-month replacement guarantee’ – so should a candidate not work out in the first 3 months, we will find you a replacement candidate.